Friday 24 July 2015

Auntie Buys : Matching Blue Dresses

Buying clothes is always an exciting thing but when it is for babies and kids it is even more exciting. There are so many cute clothes out there and I could easily get into debt buying the whole store haha. One thing I came across recently is how not much stores have matching clothes for Ava and Bella size and if they have got same sizes, usually they are too expensive or not nice pattern ect. With Ava being a typical 3/4 years old for her 3 year old self but with Bella being really tiny for her 7 months self usually it's impossible or hard to find matching clothes in her size and Ava's. Lately I have been getting her 6 to 9 months but she still in 3 to 6 months. As always it does depend on the store itself, some clothes come up smaller and some come up bigger. 


The other week I was in Boots doing me make up shopping and I saw in the end of the shop that the kids clothes had a sale so of I went to have a look. To be honest there wasn't anything good in the sale and without sounding horrible, I find some of their tops/dresses are abit OTT with their patterns if that make sense. Beth and Tommy dress Bella and Ava in such nice clothes and you just get to know their sort of clothing that suits them if that makes sense so now I have got to know what Beth/Tommy would like. Back to Boots... So I was looking thru the sale area and didn't see anything nice then at the corner of my eye I saw this Blue Dress with Spots and Stripes and I loved the colour. I know Navy suits Bella but this colour blue was an unusual colour that you don't really see around spesh in dresses. I instantly went to pick up the 3 to 4 years old size not even thinking to look at Bella size and then my Mother saw they have 6 to 9 months and I was like OMG I need to get these haha!! I actually got Ava a size 4 to 5 years as the 3/4 years looked tiny so the clothes must come up smaller in Boots as usually a 6/9 months dress wouldn't of fitted Bella. They were £8 each and annoyingly have gone down to £4 HERE in the sale but I do think they are worth the original price as the quality is good. I sent down these dresses in the post as I do love sending them little parcels as I don't see them alot. Also you can't see Ava shoes in this picture but she has on White Converses I brought her not long ago from Very. They are the new All White ones which are so cute and Ava loves her Converses. Bella also has on shoes I got her last week from TK MAXX which were only £3.99 ad came in a little box.


So now Ava and Bella have matching dresses, me and Beth have many matching items so now we need matching dresses for me, Beth and the girls haha.. I wonder if that actually exists? LOL. Also if any of you reading this know of any high street stores or websites that do matching clothes in size 3/6 months and 3/4 years old please comment below or Tweet us HERE as I'd love to find some more matching items for my Nieces. 


Love Katie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment