Saturday 4 July 2015

50 things that make me happy



I keep seeing this blog post going around so I thought I would do it so you guys can get to know abit about me. Weirdly this took me forever to do haha. I'm sure there a lots of stuff I have missed out/forgot but as I wrote this I just took my painkillers so I am abit erm forgetful and feeling tired. I've seen that people get tagged to do this and then tag other people but I thought I would just do it anyways haha but I tag Beth to do it :) So here are my 50 things that make me happy... 

50 things that makes me happy 

1. Ava Lily & Bella Mai 
2. My Family 
3. My Dogs
4. Waking up with not much pain (very rare that happens) 
5. Costa Mother & Daughter dates 
6. Long chats with Beth
7. Hearing Bella' little laugh
8. When Ava runs up and gives me the biggest cuddle 
9. Weekends in Essex 
10. Whatapps Group Chats
11. Instagram - my personal one and the blog one 
12. Snapchat - even my mother snaps me ha 
13. A fully charged iPhone 
14. Watching the changing of the guards in Windsor 
15. Seeing my Brother be the best daddy to my Nieces 
16. Being organized, planning and writing lists  
17. Buying new make up 
18. Lush Fresh Face Masks & Bath Bombs 
19. When my Prescription is actually ready at the Chemist
20. Blogging ; writing my blog and reading others
21. Fresh sheets and having a clean bedroom 
22. Spray Tans, Fake tan and being tanned 
23. Jeremy Kyle USA/UK - makes my life seem normal ha 
24. Medical shows like 24 hours in A&E
25. When the doctors is on time and you don't wait 
26. Pink Lucozade 
27. Watching Chelsea FC Play and Win 
28. Being in love 
29. When the Tube/Train is on time
30. Facetime with Beth & My Nieces 
31. Looking through old pictures 
32. Cuddles on the sofa with my dogs
33. Clean make up brushes 
34. Seeing my Mother smile, laugh and be happy 
35. Cath Kidston Mugs 
36. Rainy days on sofa with a cuppa tea and duvet
37. Family trips to Windsor town 
38. Getting daily pictures of My Nieces 
39. My Photo Album Bethany got me for my Birthday
40. Buying people gifts
41. When plans go to plan
42. Listening to Sam Smith
43. Having the best time when I'm with Beth, Tommy & Mum
44. Yankee Candles 
45. Chocolate Chip Shortbread from Marks & Spencer's 
46. Having a routine 
47. Checking online bank & having more money than you think
48. My Sister in law who is my best friend
49. freshly washed hair
50. When I'm not having a Colitis Flare up 

As I said at the beginning I'm pretty sure I will remember some more important things in few days time haha. Fun/personal/get to know me posts like these are weirdly the hardest ones to write. My mind just isn't with it today but I wanted to get a post up as touch wood I'm having a good day with my Colitis. I tag Beth to do this so I shall tell her and see if she has time to do it :) Hope you all have a fab weekend.. P.S Can it please rain and be cold haha. 

Love Katie xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment