Friday 3 July 2015

Auntie Buys : Aunties Little Princess Bib

So this is my second of my new series of "Auntie Buys" and the first one is HERE. It is just abit of fun and I rather enjoy buying my Nieces lots of gifts so I thought I would share. This one is something which is more of a sentimental rather than a "serious" gift but when I saw it I just had to purchased. It is this amazing Bib that says "Auntie's Little Princess" and doesn't she look so bloody adorable wearing it. 




I got this from eBay aka my favorite online shop.. This was a bidding item so I can't actually remember how much I paid but it was no more than £5. Here is the link to the Bib.



Bella Mai is my little princess. She is such a happy smiley laid back beautiful baby. Back to the Bib, it is actually good quality as usually novelty gifts like this are usually not that good in quality but this is good for the price. Have anyone else brought anything similar? I am tempted to buy Bella an Vest saying " I love my auntie Katie" from eBay haha. 


Love Katie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment