Wednesday 22 July 2015

La Roche Posay Order From Escentual

I am obsessed with the french brand " La Roche Posay" and have been using a few of their products for couple of years now which has totally reformed my skin. I am one of those people who stocks up on everything I use daily because its the OCD person in me and I have a draw in my room specifically for stocking up. I always order/buy double of every items as I have a fear of running out of products which makes me feel abit anxious haha. 

La Roche Posay stocking up order

So the other day I was cleansing my face with La Roche Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel last week and I noticed I didn't have much left so I ran straight to the computer to go onto Escentual which is where I get all my skincare from as it is good service, price and delivery. I was searching for ages and couldn't find it, I searched google, I tweeted Escentaul and La Roche Posay and I was literally panicking thinking they have discontinued  it and this product literally saved my skin and I was worrying thinking what will I use if they have got rid of it. Then luckily Escentual tweeted back saying they have reformulated into Make Up Remover Micellar Water Gel which I ordered of course so I hope it is the same and haven't reformulated too much. 


Also I order two La Roche Posay Serozinc which is literally the best product I have used in ages. The amazing Caroline Hirons recommended this product once on her blog and I automatically brought it and have used daily since. I use it as a toner so I apply after I have cleansed. It is still two for £10 on Escentual which is amazing as just for one its £8.50. I have sent one down to Bethany for her to try and I know for sure she will love it as we have similar skin types/use the same products. I also stocked up on La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water Spray as I cannot live without this product either. I got the big one and two small ones so I can take it when I go to Essex and keep in my bag. I use this for many things; Spray it on my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge which I apply my foundation and concealer with, In the summer I apply this to cool me down, I spray this over my face just before bed and I know they didn't make this product for this but my older dog Buster likes this sprayed on him when he is hot hahahahah. Multi purpose eh. 


So that is what I ordered the other day and that will last me for along time. I also use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo which I bloody love but I already have a spare one of that in my stock up draw haha. I swear by this brand, I think for the price its amazing. Okay it isn't your cheapest but with skincare you need to spend abit more money as you will notice the difference with good quality skin products. I do use other brands but mainly use La Roche Posay. I do stock up because companies do like to randomly discontinue stuff. I never had bad bad skin but I will get spots, dull, lifeless face if I don't stick to my skincare routine. Now I have found the right routine which works for me I don't like to try out much skincare products as I'm scared my face will go back to being oily spotty horrible looking but lately I have been buying facial oils and brightening eye cream and so far so good. I always thought oils for the face was a big no no but seriously makes your face look so alert and fresh. 

I might do a few more skincare types blog posts as I do love taking care of my skin and most of my products are in budget so I will share the items I have recently tried and love. Do any of you like this brand, use the same products but in another way? Let me know :)

Love Katie xx     

No comments:

Post a Comment