Monday 27 July 2015

Auntie Buys : Bella's Clothes From Asda

So yesterday I went to Asda in High Wycombe, which was the first time I have been there and I wasn't impressed to be honest. I usually go to Asda in Slough but we thought we would try another location but I will be not returning to High Wycombe. I didn't really like the layout of the clothing and also the sales clothes were all over the place. I got a few clothes for Bella Mai and usually will always buy Ava Lily aswel but there was nothing there in the sale for her size but even the normal clothes there wasn't anything in her size. Bella Mai is a size 3 to 6 months even though she is 7 months old,she is a petite tiny beautiful baby. 




Loves Cuddles T-Shirt & Shorts Set - When I saw this, I knew I had to buy it. Bella Mai is a mummy girl and I have found there is more "Daddy" on clothing than "Mummy". This was only £4 which I thought was amazing price as it is an outfit. 





Mint & Pink Dresses - These two dresses were in the sale bit and were only £4. The Mint one is plain and the Pink one has a bow in the middle and little heart detail on the top. I thought the Mint was an colour that you don't really see around in babies clothes. 




Pale Pink Dress - I couldn't find the exact dress on the Asda website but I found one that was kind of similar. This was £2 in the sale and it's just a basic dress but it felt really soft.


Floral Romper & Matching Hat - Now this is my favorite. This was in the section on new items and I sent Bethany a picture of this. As I said before, you don't find much "Mummy" clothes which are actually nice so I put this in my trolley straight away. I love the colours, the little stars over it and also a matching hat, how bloody adorable!! For £6 I thought was amazing price. 


When Beth was pregnant with Bella, I brought alot of clothes from Asda as at the time they had adorable clothes. I found that this year there choice of clothes ain't as good as last year. I was gutted I couldn't find anything for Ava as I think Asda is one of the best high street store for Clothes if you're on a budget. Lately I have been loving H&M for Bella and Ava clothes and even for myself. The nearest Asda to me is Slough and now I can't get out much because of my Chronic illnesses so H&M is becoming easier as it is in Windsor town. Do any of you shop at Asda or anywhere else that is similar price? 


Love Katie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment