Thursday 9 July 2015

At Belles - Personalized Bracelets

When I came across At Belle's on Facebook, I instantly fell in love with these Personalized Bracelets. My Mother has been after a Bracelet like this for ages but she never came across anything she properly liked. What I love about these is that for one you can pick the charm and colour beads, Two at how easy it was to order and pay, Three that the lady makes them all by hand and they are wrapped so beautifully. 

So I ordered My Mother one which I private message my order details on Facebook but I pay here on eBay as I didn't get the whole PayPal thing haha. At the moment on eBay it says it is £7 but I paid £6 but I truly believe they are worth much more as the quality and service is excellent. 




The Bracelet was delivered very fast and it was wrapped so beautifully. Easily is an brilliant idea for a gift as it is already wrapped up. Also in the package came her business card and a small pack of haribo sweets which is a lovely touch. 

when my Mother received the Bracelet she was very impressed and she even had a tear in her eye because its the small personal gifts that mean a lot. Seeing her Granddaughters name on a bracelet and wearing it on her wrist instantly cheers her up. It came in a small little gift bag which you can see above which my Mother keeps it in the bag when she isn't wearing it. 



My Mother shown her bracelet to her Sister who also fell in love and wanted one. She wanted the same colour beads and obviously different names. 

What I love most about these bracelets is that they are personal to each person and is a sentimental gift. At Belles do much more than bracelets such as wine glass charms, key rings and much more. I love the fact she makes them to order and you can tell so much effort and love is put into every order. I am going to be ordering Bethany one soon with obviously Bella & Ava with a daughter charm or Mummy for her birthday. At first I couldn't find what I wanted on the Facebook page so I private messaged her and she instantly replied and help me with what I wanted. 

I recommend ordering one of these bracelets or any other personalized items she offers as they are easily the most thoughtful gift for a female who likes sentimental items. As I said above I couldn't find what I was looking for so just drop her a message and I'm positive she will help you. Hopefully I can treat myself to one soon as I can't see my Nieces often so a bracelet with their names is something I can wear daily and have them close to me at all times. Please check out her Twitter, Facebook ebay and website. I would rather give my money and order from someone who you can see puts a lot of effort and heart into every item made. I have recommend this to all my family and friends which all have loved and ordered from so please do tell or send the link to people who you would think would love to order someone for a gift or even to treat themselves. I was meant to write this post weeks ago but I haven't been very well lately. Have any one reading this ordered something from this shop? Let me know if you love the items as much as me :) 


Love Katie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment