Monday 20 July 2015

Mothers Birthday Visit

So yesterday (19/07/2015) was my Mothers Birthday and we didn't have any plans made at all for any time of the day. Then I suggested going to Breakfast at Frankie & Benny with my Mother, her husband, my Nan and her partner so off we went there about 10am ish. Just before that I Face timed Ava so she could say Happy Birthday to her nanny & then Tommy said we are coming down to see Mum on her birthday in the afternoon so my Mother was literally so happy and excited to be spending her birthday afternoon with her two granddaughters. 


At 12.30 am I was blowing balloons while everyone was asleep haha.
My Mother the birthday girl at Frankies and Benny.

So of we went for breakfast which was good then I popped into TK MAX as it was a retail park thing and I got a few stuff but nothing exciting. We came back and literally got changed into something cooler as the weather got hotter and My Nan came to pick us up as we were meeting Tommy, Beth and the girls in Windsor town. The weather was beautiful, literally like in the middle of being not too hot but a lovely breeze. So we met up and gave my Nieces the biggest cuddle ever also gave Bethany a big hug of course. We walked to the little funfair in Alexandra Gardens which Ava went on the rides with her nanny hahah, she had an ice lolly and slush puppy and Bella had her food then we started walking into town. We spent ages deciding where to eat and in the end we went to Francescos which is an Italian Restaurant and OMG the service, the staff, the food and the price!!!! Put it this way... we wished we had gone to McDonald's instead. I've been to Francescos two years ago and it was lovely so no idea what has happened. They was not accommodating toward children/babies at all and they gave Ava a orange juice in a pint glass which isn't ideal for a 3 year old even though she is careful that isn't the point. They didn't ask/offer a highchair at all we had to go and get one ourselves. As an Italian restaurant you expect the food to be amazing but I have cooked better spag bog myself! The staff were so rude but that didn't stop us having fun and spending lovely quality time together. Time actually just went so quick meaning we literally had to run to the car park as Tommy car park ticket was ending so we didn't spend much time together but still it was amazing to be together. We said our goodbyes,hugs and kisses which is always horrible and emotional and it never gets any easier. I am going down to Essex in 2 weeks time so I cannot wait to see them all again soon. As we was on our way home, My Nan dropped me into Tesco so I ran in and got 12 cupcakes for my Mother as you cannot have a birthday without cake right? its illegal haha. 
Ava Lily loves spending the day with her nanny. 

Bella Mai looking so beautiful.

I am so glad my Mother got to see her two granddaughters on her birthday. Last year on her 50th it wasn't a good time. Beth was pregnant with Bella and she was in Hospital, she was really really poorly so my Mother did't see them so this year I think my Mother was literally so made up she got to saw them all. I think it was like her 50th this year instead of last haha. She got to spend Saturday with her Sister in London seeing a west end show so she spent her birthday weekend with everyone she loves. Also yesterday Bella Mai turned 7 months old so it was perfect to spend that with her. We all had the most amazing funny perfect day and the weather was kind to us. I love being with Beth because we get on so well and we just laugh constantly when we are with my Mother, My mother, Brother, Beth and I together literally are an nightmare and wind each other up constantly haha. 

Us... We cannot meet up and not take a selfie.

The cupcakes for the birthday girl.
So now that is all the birthday over for a few months then it is Bethany's in October then both of the girls in December... yes close to CHRISTMAS.. I said the C word sorry haha. Hope you all had a good weekend. I shall get Bethany to do Bella's 7 months update as she has grown up so much. 

Love Katie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment