Tuesday 7 July 2015

The price of baby monitors!

So 6 months down the line we have decided a baby monitor would come very handy. It beats having the TV on lowest and running up and down the stairs every five minuets to check if Bella is crying. 

I started looking at monitors and was knocked back on how expensive they can be! Now I am not going to lie me and tommy can't just afford to spend £50 just like that so to be honest we needed a cheaper alternative. I got on the Very website thinking ordering it from there will be the only way to do it and of course they are also more dearer on there! First I though I thought I shall check on mothercare still to expensive I thought I would give Argos a go. I was pleasantly surprised there was a basic baby monitor ( all we need ) for £19.99 the brand name summer. I thought because I had never heard of it before and it was so cheap that it was not going to be very good. But I was so wrong! It's a bloody good baby monitor and for a decent price! It does the job what we need it too. 

I have wrote this post because I know there are plenty of people whom can't afford the expensive monitors and go without but you don't have to there is always something in your budget if you look. 


Hope it helps

LotsOfLove 
Beth...xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great suggestion. This would be a really good thingto ask for as a gift x

    ReplyDelete