Tuesday 24 February 2015

Primark P.S. Love Your Hair : Moisturising Range


It's usually Beth who does the hair post as she is a hairdresser and out of us both she knows her hair stuff and I don't have a clue when it come to hair. But few weeks ago when I was in Primark in Lakeside I purchased these two as I wanted to try something new as I've been using TRESemme shampoo and conditioner for along time so fancied a change. What appealed me to this ones from primark was that both contained Moroccan Argan Oil and Keratin which I thought might be good for my hair. Although I haven't had my hair coloured since September 2013, I did start having it coloured since I was 13 and to make matters worse Im natural Blonde who had it coloured Dark Brown for years then Jet Black so it's fair to say my hair is damaged. Even though I've had nearly a two year break with no colour as I wanted to go medium brown naturally, I can still tell its damaged and dry from the colouring. My hair is very long so washing it is a massive effort to be honest but luckily I only wash it once/twice a week as it doesn't really get badly greasy. 

So yesterday I tried these Primark moisturing Shampoo and condition and I'm very impressed. The shampoo claimed to cleanse, restore and moisturises the hair which I have to say it does, you don't need a lot of the product which helps as I've got long hair and it felt clean and very soft. Then I applied the conditioner which claimed to help improve shine, locks moisturiser in leaving a silky soft touch and like the shampoo the products goes along way. I like to use my conditioner more as a mask so I do leave it on longer that I would if I was quickly washing hair. Once I rinsed off I instantly felt like my hair was more healthy and it felt so smooth. I leave my hair to dry naturally when I can but I apply an oil to the ends of my hair when it's damp. My hair did look really shiny not the greasy look, it looked like I've hair washed my hair with high end products so I'm really impressed.

What I loved most apart from the price tag is that the scent, it's not too overpowering but it does leave a nice fresh scent to the hair. The P.S. Love You Hair range was rather varied and there was a Brunette range I would like to try. I think Primark are doing really well with their beauty products this year. Me and Beth got one of their Lipstick Gloss in Red and it's amazing so I would defiantly recommend this hair shampoo and conditioner. I'm going to pick this up for Beth when I'm in Primark next to see if she likes it and shares the same opinon. 

I might do more beauty related posts  in the future what do you think? Also has any of you tried this range or any of the other ranges from Primark? Did you like or hate? Let me know :) 

Katie x

1 comment: