Friday 27 February 2015

All About Mothers

image from pinterest 


As Mother's day is approaching I thought I would do a post about my Mother, then it got me thinking that I will include Bethany in this post seeing as she is a Mother and I want to just say thank you to my Mother and also to Beth for being a brilliant Mother. We should celebrate all the Mother's we know and just say well done and thank you to them all. 


My Mother - 
Not only is she my Mother but also had to be a Father to me and my Brother as my Dad left us all when we was quite young so she has always had to be strong. Myself, Brother and our Mother have the most incredible bond because we just had each other growing up and that is the reason we are close. Together we laugh, smile and never have a dull moment. My Mother hasn't had the easiest of lives but she never lets that show, she will put a smile on anyone's face. Not only is she a brilliant Mother but she is now the best nanny to Ava and Bella. I honestly cannot wait to have my own child because I know they will have the perfect nanny. My Mother is my best friend, soul mate and my therapist as she listens 24/7. She has held my hand through out all of my hospital appointments and even now I am a adult she is still just as supportive and caring. We face time, text, whatapps and ring even when we are in the next room, we argue over the most stupidest of stuff yet we make up in a second, we have our little evenings of sitting in my bedroom watching TV and eating chocolate. I forever am grateful and thankful to have my Mother in my life. Even though she can't make scrambled egg, puts too much butter on my toast, is so unorganized and nicks my nail files but I wouldn't change her for the world. 


Bethany - 
I have so much respect for Bethany and so proud of her as a young Mother. I don't think people praise her enough to be honest. Knowing Bethany has been through so much in life and also had problems during her pregnancy with Bella, yet she carried on and never let it get to her. Ava and Bella are an absolute credit to Beth as they are both the most beautiful girls ever. When she lived here, she never expected me to help or look after Ava, she was so thankful when I did. I hate it that I'm not close to help when she needs it or just wants a rest ect. I used to make her and Tommy go on a date night once a week if they could if not once a month because I think its important for them to still be a couple and spend quality time together so I can't wait for them to move back down this area so I can look after the girls for when they want a date night or even to pop over if she wants a bath or relax she knows I will always be there for her. Bethany we are all here for you and are very proud of you. You are one amazing Mother. 

First our mothers, forever our friends


Happy Mothers Day to all the beautiful and amazing Mothers out there. You are all loved and appreciated very much :)

Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment