Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's

Firstly I would like to say that I hope everyone has had a happy loved filled valentines :). I personally have had one of the best days celebrating love of all kind that is in my life. Obviously I've had the most traditional love of valentines which is the love from my husband to be and my love for him and also the love love of my beautiful children. 

I would certainly like to say a big thank you to my Tommy he has spoilt me rotten! I recieved this morning a pair of Nike trainers and a lovely set of chocolates mug and socks and a marshmallow lolly! Topped off by a lovely meal In TGI Fridays. While I'm here I have to recommened TGI's for special occasions you definitely get what you pay for especially if you have the ribs! 


After the lovely meal I came home to find another gift. So shell shocked that I had recieved something else I couldn't really take it in. I had already been lucky enough to receive something else I was gobsmacked. You see I'm a very grateful person and I never expect anything, I have Tommy and my girls they are enough to make me happy every day and Tommy does so much for me already everyday I would never expect
Anything more from him. But anyway Tom is the most romantic man I have meant and is always treating me so to come home a beautiful  bunch of roses and a lovely valentines card I had tears in my eyes. Roses are my favourite bunch of flowers.


I also loved my card and the thought and effort my Mr Perfect put into it...


The amount that Tommy does for me I wanted to get him something special, something not to over the top but something to say that I know him that I take notice. So using me brain I thought of making him a little hamper using a basket I got at home and purchasing his gifts tissue paper and wrapping paper I was away. And I'm glad to say he loved it in his hamper he got a variety of chocolates he likes, wine, deodorant, Mr perfect boxers and some Mr men socks. 


He loves his card too!... 



Now valentines is not just about the relationship love. I believe it's about any kind of love. Including the love for your children. Me and Tommy really embraced this and made Valentine's Day about all of us, as a family because when you have a family that is what Valentine's Day is truely about. So we got the girls a valentines gift and they also came a long to the meal too we had a really lovely day all together, we got Ava a Disney princess hair set and egg and Bella Winnie the Pooh rattle. 



Overall today has been filled with love and laughter for me and my family. I am one lucky girl. I couldn't ask for a better husband to be I will love him now and forever till the day I die. We also have the two best daughters who we love more than anyone could ever know who we would die for. 

I hope everyone has enjoyed their day as much as I and my family has.

LotsOfLove
Beth...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment