Tuesday 3 February 2015

50 Facts About Me By Katie


By the title this is my 50 facts about me. I've seen so many youtubers and bloggers do this either on YouTube, blogs and Instagram but I thought I would do it via our blog so yeah lets get on with it... 

1. My name is Katie Price (YES LIKE JORDAN)

2. I have an phobia of Fish (Dead or alive)

3. Im a dog person not a cat person

4. I have one small star tattoo on my left wrist

5. I lost both of my Granddads when I was 5 years old

6. I was servery bullied which lead to death threats in year 11 which left me to never return back to school

7. I support and love Chelsea FC

8. I suffer with panic attacks and anxiety 

9. My best years of my life was me, mother and Brother all living in a flat together (Life was easier/better then)

10. I wanted to be a Nurse in the army or an Estate Agent

11. I actually done Estate Agent as a placement and LOVED IT

12. I massively regret not getting a good education but it was down to that fact of being badly bullied

13. My Brother is literally just over 12 months younger than me

14. My Brother is my best friend 

15. Im not a morning person 

16. Im naturally a Blonde (Barbie Blonde aswell)

17. I was actually good at Maths, ICT and Geography and would of chosen them as a A LEVEL if I could

18. I have a large family both sides and grew up being close to them

19. Now most of my family have split up and now its an very small family (JEALOUSLY COMES WITH BEING A BIG FAMILY)

20. I've had bad luck with everything since I was 13 years old

21. I fell in love very young which ended not good but I don't regret a thing

22. I had a eating disorder when I was a teenager and still struggle with food

23. I love living in Windsor, can't see myself moving away yet

24. If/When I move it will be either local or in Essex way
25. My Dad is from and lives in Bristol 

26. My dad left when I was 7 years old and my Mother has brought me up alone

27. I've been to Devon twice a year for the past 7 years with family 

28. Im a APPLE addict and I will only own a Iphone lol

29. I've had 3 proper relationships 

30. Im obsessed with candles, cushions and make up 
31. I have slight OCD and clean my room "properly" every day

32. I have fertility problems

33. I've two miscarriages and worry I will never be a mum

34. Only in past few years I've been allergic to flour 

35. I have 19 cousins

36. I have to re do my bed every time in the night I get up.. meaning Move the pillows tidy up the duvet!! 

37. I have two Nieces who I adore and love so much

38. When I was 16 to 17 I went clubbing pretty much every weekend which has now made me hate clubs and getting drunk

39. My Guilty pleasure is Jeremy Kyle/USA version as it makes my life seem so much better haha 

40. I'm addicted to pink lucozade

41. I felt like I grew up too quick and hardly experience stuff most 16/17/18 years old do

42. My dad was a guardmen for Windsor Castle 

43. I LOVE anything from Lush, Cath Kidston and Soap and Glory 

44. Im too stubborn and hardly listen to people

45. Being from a Big family has made me want to always have a small family of my own and live away from the hassle
 
46. My best holiday was the Dominican Republic

47. I'd love to be a Mum in the next few years (Very much doubt it will happen tho)

48. Being in pain 24/7 with AS is so frustrating and feel like Im missing out on so much and find it hard to deal with

49. I HATE living so far away from my Brother, Sister in law and nieces 

50. Finally... I love writing a blog with Bethany and I'm so glad my brother is with someone I love and get on with so much. Proud to call her my sister in law 


Woah... that took ages!! I harder than you think to think of 50 facts about yourself. Im sure there is sooooo much more but I honestly just couldn't think of any exciting ones or maybe that means my life is just boring haha. I tag Bethany actually and everyone of course :) I like these relax random fun posts I might so some more. Maybe once a month thing ect. I get so carried away with the health or lifestyle post that its nice to take break from being serious and do fun random posts. Let me know if there is any tags you would like myself and Beth to do :) 


Love Katie x















No comments:

Post a Comment