Monday 2 February 2015

50 Facts About Me By Beth!!



As you can see on our blog Katie has recently done a 50 facts about me post. So I thought it would be good to do one I have no idea how I'm going to think of so many but here goes!...

1. My name is Bethany Jayne Jolly 
2. I was born on 26th October 1993 
3. I was born in Guys Hospital London 
4. I was ill with kidney infections as a baby which I still suffer with now
5. I was in hospital on my 1st Birthday 
6. I LOVED barney as a kid 
7. My all time fav christmas film is Home Alone the first one
8. Deffo a Dog person! 
9. I support West Ham United COYI
10. I have a phobia of people dressed up in big costumes I.e a bear or anything where you can't see the person! 
11. I have phobia of sharpe knives particularly people holding them
12. I have a phobia of spiders 
13. I'm a natural blonde
14. I'm a fully qualified hairdresser
15. I'm engaged 
16. I have to beautiful girls 
17. I first went to college on a legal secretarial course but dropped out 
18. I met My Tommy online 
19. I'm 21 years old 
20. I was 17 years when I fell pregnant with Ava 18 when I gave birth 
22. I was 20 when I fell pregnant with Bella 21 when I gave birth
23. I have 1 brother and 1 sister 
24. I have bluey green eyes 
25. I have 7 tattoos a couple only small 
26. I have three nephews 1 niece
27. I love a bath with a lush bath bomb
28. I really don't like pineapple, lamb or green peppers the all make me feel sick
29. I love reading real life mags!
30. I had a nephrostamy tube in my right kidney to drain it while I was pregnant, I had a bag straped to my leg 
31. I'm an eminem fan 
32. I've loved Britney Spears since I was little
33. I was bullied In secondary school 
34. I have a nose and lip piercing 
35. I prefer hot weather 
36. My favourite coffee is a latte 
37. I prefer to wear liquid eyeliner than pencil 
38. I enjoy blogging with my fav sister in law Katie 
39. I've had two dogs, two hamsters and loads of fish for pets (at different times lol) 
40. I have size 5 feet
41. I am a shortie ( best things come in small packages ) ha ha 
42. I'm more of a shoe girl than a bag girl :) 
43. I'm more of an evening person 
44. I was very close to my grandad when he was Alive 
45. I lost my nan and grandad when I was young and my other grandad 3 years ago I still have my other nan with us 
46. I'm more of a daddy's girl that a mummy's girl
47. I've rode a camel 3 times one time pregnant 
48. I got severe stage fright at a tap dancing show when I was little and have never done it again since 
49. I have a vein on the side that was prominent when I was little bit only comes out from time to time when I'm angry or upset, I got bullied about it when I was young 
50. I love my family to pieces they are my world my everything. I am a family girl. 


Well there you go 50 facts about me! It was hard thinking of so many but fun:) I hope you all feel like you know me better now :)! And hope you enjoyed learning 50 facts about me! 

LotsOfLove
Beth...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment