Friday 6 February 2015

HAIR: The Perfect Finish

Have you ever wanted a lovely salon finish to your hair from shine, to smell, to feel? I can recommend a definite way for this and that is Pearl Styler by Wella. 

This product is more on the costly side than the budget side. You know what I'm like I would rather recommend budget products as most people have to count the pennies these day. But I certainly believe you get what you pay for with this. You also don't need to use a lot of this each time, just a little will do this means it will last a while even more so if you are a person who will just us it for special occasions. 

I know some people don't do their hair all done up everyday. I mean the majority of people don't unless your in the cast of "The Only Way Is Essex" or "Made In Chelsea" but I still think it's good to invest in because when you go out you want to look a million dollars. This will seal the deal. 

I know you all probably think I'm some crazy hairdresser trying to sell you something I wouldnt recommend anything rubbish. I'm not trying to sell I'm trying to advise those of you who want to get shine and finish to your hair. 

How To Use 

So do your usual wash and blow dry, you can straighten or curl or even do a curly blow dry. You then squeeze a tiny pea sized amount into the palm of your hand then rub them together to warm the product up. You them run you hands gently through the hair styling  it in any direction  that you want, with curls you can mould the product through the Chris making them a bit more defined. It leaves your hair with a nice shine. 

You can get this product maybe from your hairdresser EBay or Amazon. retails from £7.99 on EBay and £7.50 from Amazon. I do apologise I haven't got a picture but it is in a silver and orange bottle. 

Hope this helps you all get a lovely finish on your hair. It's just simply a recommendation. 

This is the first of many hair posts I will be doing ranging from product to styles  to advice ect. If there are any hair things you particularly want to know about on this blog then please tweet us or Instagram us nam Essextowindsor. 

LotsOfLove 
Beth...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment