Thursday 5 February 2015

Boots Bargain Haul/Whats On My Face/Review

The goodies.


So on Wednesday I popped into town after Doctors. My doctors is very close to Windsor Town and seeing as My mother needed to get her prescription we decided to go into town for the morning. Had zero plans to get anything or to spend money to be honest as this weekend Im off to Essex so need money for that. We was in boots as on the corner of one of the aisle we noticed this 90% sale and I was like what 90% is mental surely its not right. They had didn't have much but they had Beyonce, Katy Perry and Union J perfume gift sets and weirdly I fell in love with one of the Katy Perry perfume last year. We asked one of the staff to check the prices at the tills because it seemed abit too cheap. The Beyonce gift sets was £28 to £2.80 and the Katy Perry gift sets one was £30 to £3 and other one was £23.50 to £2.35 how crazy is that!!! My mother got a few and so did I but there was some left I wish I picked them all up. I also got the new Rimmel lasting finish nude foundation which was on offer to £4.99 from £7.99 and also got Rimmel lasting finish primer which was on offer at £3.99 from £6.99 so in total I saved myself £104.55 how bloody mental!! Im going to give one of the Beyonce Sets to Beth  when I see her this weekend (Hope she isn't reading this because I haven't told her haha). I tried the new primer and Foundation today and first impressions Im very impressed, Im going to take both to Beth's this weekend and let her try as she is the same skin type and colour in Rimmel foundations as me so I want to see if she shares the same opinion. I do love Rimmel Face products tbh always have so I knew this was going to be good but Im more than impressed. 

I took a picture of the receipt to prove it haha. 
I opened the Beyonce gift set earlier and was so impressed as its four little perfume spray and different scent so its so handy to put one in my handbag as its perfect size. Good for travel aswel so Im impressed. I hope Beth likes them well I know she likes Beyonce perfect called Heat as so Do I. Going to take one this weekend as Im off to Essex, sometimes it a pain taking the usual size perfume bottles it came be sucha pain in the bum fitting them in your bag as they are always too big so Im glad I got this before Essex so it would take up any space in my bag. 

The Rimmel lasting primer and foundation primer.
Excuse me looking a mess, it was a pjs, bad hair and cleaning kind of day but I wanted to try them. In this picture I got on 

I literally am so impressed, I had bad skin at the mo from being in hospital last week I always get bad skin and from being worried ect but this Rimmel combo is amazing. Btw I need my Eyebrows threaded but I am totally loving the brow drama. Also Im sure if you read blogs you would know and probably sick of hearing about the new Benefit Roller lash mascara but seriously it worth the money and hype. Its AMAZING!! It is everything you want in a mascara, Im deffo sold on buying the full size when it comes out. Im looking forward for Beth to try this to see if she thinks it is good. Her eyelashes are longer than mine but I want her opinion to see if it gives the same effect. 


So that is my mini boots bargain haul/whats on my face/review haha. I'm going to Beth's tomorrow for the weekend so Im looking forward to that. Hopefully we will try and take some pictures because we haven't got alot of pictures of just us for our blog like about us page/blog picture ect. Also if we have time we can write a post together like we use to when we lived together :) But then again we will probably be just laughing like we always do when we are together. Hope everyone has a good weekend :) 

Love Katie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment