Sunday 26 October 2014

Pregnancy Clothing Dilemmas

I am sure many pregnant women out there will agree that dressing yourself during pregnancy can be difficult can be a nightmare especially if your on a budget. 






Magic of pregnancy

In some ways you can call pregnancy magic! The rate your bump grows is amazing, one minute you look a bit podged, you blink and the next thing you know you've got a great big stomach. I noticed this a lot when putting on items of clothing. I find I dig out a top and it will look really nice on, I will put it on a week later and it wont go over my ever growing bump! This can result in a breeze across my midriff, its a good job I notice and change my top before leaving the house! ha ha.  

My Wardrobe 

I have noticed that due to my uterus growing in size my wardrobe begun to shrink. This has made my outfits repetitive. More than the usual 'repetitive'. I tend to feel that I never look and different. The thing is with my partner being laid of work twice through my pregnancy we have been on a budget so I cant really go out and buy myself a new wardrobe. Thankfully my partner is now in consistent work.

Maternity Clothes

Alot of people may be saying why don't you buy some  nice new maternity clothes which should fit you the whole way through your pregnancy. The problem with this is that maternity wear is so expensive, over priced when you think about it. You don't even wear them for a year, apart from the few that continue to wear them after, in which I believe is a good idea. The problem is being on a budget, which a lot of parents are its just not possible to afford maternity wear especially when you already have children, you prefer to see clothes going to them. They also grow so quick at my little ones age  they need new clothes. Having a baby on the way you also need to buy new clothing plus prams and accessories which don't come cheap. Give me the question maternity clothes or things for the baby? I will say things for baby all the the time. 


Things bought for Ava and Bella

Katie

I owe a lot to Katie to be honest. She has helped me out so much during my pregnancy lending me items of clothing to see me through. including tops, leggings and even shoes to match! Thank you Katie!. 

The thing I've learnt is that you tend to make the most of what you have make as many outfits as you can out of the clothes that you own as when you live on a budget you don't have the option of new clothes. I think of my self as lucky as I have been privileged to borrow clothes off of Katie and they are things I'm able to put with different things to make different outfits. I don't want to complain about something like clothing as Baby Bella is totally worth it, and so what I am low on clothes, in the end I'm going to have a gorgeous little baby and that is all I can think about. 

Hope you enjoyed

Lots Of Love 

Beth...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment