Monday 20 October 2014

The Autumn Tag

We thought we would both do the Autumn tag that we have seen going around the blogging world. 



What is your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa?
Beth: Caramel Latte, Like all year round I like to stick to what I know:)
Katie: Gingerbread latte is the most yummiest thing ever

What do you opt for - Boots, Scarf or gloves? 
Beth: I Love my boots! can't wait to get a new pair I also like a scarf on certain days.
Katie: Scarfs!! it is the most owned item I have. I currently am in love with my tartan one from Asos.

What do you love listening to during the Autumn ( Music )? 
Beth: I Listen to anything in the charts to be honest. 
Katie: Same as Beth, anything in the charts. 

What is your favorite perfume scent at this time of the year?
Beth: Anything I will be getting for my birthday next week lol 
Katie: Flash by Jimmy Choo. 

Which candle scent will you be burning this season? 
Beth: I like Katie's range of candles but I have never really been over interested in them tho I do enjoy them when they are on :)
Katie: I am obsessed with candles and Beth can vouch for this HA. I shall be using my Yankee candles from the advent calendar from Yankee I got last year. 

What do you love most about Autumn?
Beth: I love the whole Halloween feel to Autumn and knowing that its not long till Christmas! 
Katie: Defiantly wearing my Chelsea boots with skinny jeans and a big jumper, walking in the crisp air and nights in under the fire.


What is your favorite make up for autumn?
Beth: I love the Goldie colour eye shadow. 
Katie: Browns shades on the eye and nude or berry lips.

What are you looking forward to most during this season?
Beth: Im looking forward to spending Halloween with Ava and the family getting into the proper mood and dressing ourselves, Ava and the house up!
Katie: Halloween for sure. Then Fireworks as we live close to Legoland which has Fireworks Display every night for a week which we can see clearly from our garden. 


This tag for us excited for Halloween haha. 


Love Katie And Beth x 

No comments:

Post a Comment