Tuesday 21 October 2014

Ava's Cath Kidston Bag Collection

As an auntie, I LOVE buying and treating my Niece to stuff. Whether it be sweets, stuff from the charity shop or more expensive items Ava is very thankful and isn't a fussy child. When I heard Ava was moving into our family home and was going to be starting school in Windsor, I instantly said I want to buy her a Cath Kidston school bag as I wanted to buy her something that wasn't Minnie Mouse, Peppa Pig or anything character for a change. I didn't realise how amazing their kids items was and so much Ava has ended up with a whole line of Cath Kidston items haha. She adores them and so do we. Here is what myself and Beth brought her...  





When myself and Ava went into Cath Kidston store in Windsor, she instantly ran up to the mini backpacks and picked out the pattern called "Bramley" which was so pretty. For £16 for a school bag people may think that is way too overpriced but for the quality it is defiantly worth the money. At her school there are few children with the same bags and they all know that Ava has the set of Cath Kidston bags. When she grows out of that bag, We will pass it onto Bella. 


When Ava picked out the design, I wanted to get her the mini purse to go with it. She puts this purse in the pocket on front of her school bag and she uses this money for treats after school. For £4 this is honestly worth the money, not only is it good quality but it's a perfect size.


This bag is called a "Mini Shopper" but we thought it was perfect size for her lunch. Beth actually brought this for her as it was the last item we brought. This was £8 which again people may say for a lunch bag is over priced but all these items came to £28, is used 3 days a week and still looks brand new. 




These items all are easy to wash, good quality and maybe overpriced for what they are for but in the long run they work out cheap. When she grows out of all these items, I know we would of kept them in good condition and ready to be used for Bella when she is around 2/3 years old. Ava loves Peppa Pig and Minnie Mouse but having something different was something we all agreed on and now everyone knows at her school whose items they are is even better because they will never get lost or accidentally taken home. 


I defiantly recommend anything from the Cath Kidston kids stuff is you're stuck on ideas what to get for Christmas or birthdays or to treat your little ones. I shall be buying her some more items for her Christmas stocking this year. Maybe a cheeky baby grow for Bella but don't tell my bank balance haha. 


Love Katie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment