Monday 27 October 2014

Halloween - Ava's Costume!!!




As most of you know Halloween is coming up, this Friday to be exact. Its that time of year where children get  excited and want to dress up as something scary and do the trick or treat tradition. Those children who are old enough to decide what they want to be have their costumes planned for months or have a good idea as to what scary 'persona' they want to become for this one night. As a mum I love this time of year, I enjoy getting my little girl Ava involved in the tradition. She is more knowing this year, yes. She can tell you what a pumpkin is and that the costumes are scary, but she cant let me know what she wants to 'be' so that decision fell in my hands. As the time of year is cold I don't like to put on these witch costumes you can purchase from a supermarket as they are not weather suited, so I took on the task of searching online. After a week of debating we decided on Ava being a ghost, something that is actually less common! On Ebay I went and I found the perfect costume in Ava's size! I set out bidding and won!. This little number shown in the photo above cost me £5.45 incl P&P. All I have to do is team it with white tights and white t shirt which we already have and we are away! We are also going to put some fake blood on the tights and some white face paint on Ava:). 

I hope this quick little post has helped those of you who cant decide what spooky character your child should go as at Halloween. 

We cant find the exact costume, but you will find one similar here

Lots Of Love

Beth...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment