Friday 17 October 2014

32 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Hi, as you all you all know I have had an eventful week being taken into hospital with a UTI and early contractions. Luckily the contractions have stopped and I am glad to be back home with my family getting ready for our new arrival coming hopefully when shes supposed to come, fingers crossed!! I hope you all enjoy my 32 week update:) 




How pregnant are you? I am currently 32 weeks pregnant.


How many days until due date: I have 55 days until my due date!!


Weight: I don't know how much I weigh this week but feels like a lot!!


Pregnancy symptoms: I have back ache, tiredness, pain in pelvis and lower bump.


Stretch Marks: I have stretch marks creeping up my bump each week!!


Cravings: I have been craving a burger and chocolate I just cant get enough!!


Movement: Bella does not stop moving bless her! she wriggles a lot and i love it tho there was a day this week she was feeling a bit lazy!


Gender: As I said last week I am expecting a little girl.

Sleep: I have slept a lot better this week tho I am finding it hard in the morning with getting up!


Worst moment this week: My worst moment this week was being taken into hospital this week, I'm glad to be  home now. 


Best moment this week: My best moment this week is having my little girl  Ava cuddle and kiss my bump she is in love with her baby sister already!!


Nesting: I have not shown many signs of nesting this week as I have been feeling a bit run down this week. 


Labour signs: I was having contractions in hospital but luckily they stopped so I'm now taking things easy tho I have pelvic ache and a pain in the bottom of my bump and struggling to walk.


Belly button in or out? My belly button is still in.


Wedding rings on or off? My engagement ring is still firmly on my finger :)


Happy or moody most of the time: I have been quite happy this week considering all I have been through.


Looking forward to: Im Looking forward for all the new little bits I have ordered for baby coming as this last minute baby preparing gets me so excited to see our little bundle of joy :)





Love Beth x 



No comments:

Post a Comment