Friday 24 October 2014

Preparing To Be 21...: Reflecting on life

This week has been my final week of being 20!! As my 21st birthday is coming up on Sunday!! (26th October). Its safe to say like a little child I am so excited for my birthday!! :). 

Thinking back to my childhood days I always remember laughing and smiling. Its safe to say I had a happy childhood. I was surrounded by a loving family especially loving grandparents, 3 of which sadly aren't here today. I am the youngest of three as I have an older brother and sister, I am the baby of the family, in some ways this can be a good thing, in some ways not... ha ha. Having older siblings and seeing how grown up they got treated when I was little made me want to act older than my age because I was  'jealous' of them being grown up. Typical younger sibling jealousy. Fast forwarding to my life now, I am still a genuine happy person, just with a bit more stress added on! My life is near on perfect only thing that could improve is our own place. I am a person who laughs alot but like most I have the odd day where stress gets me a bit down. Being a mummy helps me deal with the harder stressful days. I believe children make it hard for you to be sad and moody, just one look at Ava's little face and Bella's scan pic puts a gleaming smile on my face. Some may criticize for me being a young mum, but to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way, Im glad Im having children young as there are so many advantages, I have health on my side, touch wood. I also have enough time as possible with my children. I have a happy relationship with my partner we parent together Im so proud to have his children, I would say he's proud of me too after putting a ring on my finger!! 





I've had my fair share of ups and downs over the past 21 years like anyone can. Low points being very very low, some things that I have had to go through have not been very pleasant. As bad as these times have been in a strange way they have made me the strong person I have become today. To have to go through hard times while facing the everyday teenage struggles of school makes life harder  but you get through it. I was told by a teacher that I was going to fail at my GCSE's, I will never forget this day, as upsetting as it was to hear it, it gave me the push I needed to succeed and prove these people wrong. Needless to say I past my GCSE's. I hate education to be honest, but the pride I felt when I opened that GCSE envelope was amazing, it gave me the push I needed to go to college, I started a legal secretarial course. It was enjoyable. Sadly I didn't finish. I just didn't feel right doing it. I am grateful for not finishing tho because when Ava was nine months old I started a hairdressing course which I loved! I finished it and became a fully qualified hairdresser including mens cuts. I am happy with hairdressing and have found my feet in what I want to do career wise. As I mentioned I had Ava. I became a mum. The day I had her and held her in my arms was the most loveliest indescribable feeling ever. It was the proudest day and moment of my life so far that I will never forget.



Its safe to say I have had a wonderful 20th year. I have had so many ups and there all thanks to the great people I have in my life to share all my times with. So thank you to those who put in an effort to make me happy and help me out, its not gone unnoticed. I look forward to another wonderful year to come. 

For Sunday Happy 21st Birthday to me. 

Lots of Love 

Beth... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment