Friday 24 October 2014

33 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Hi everyone :) its that time of week again that I love my pregnancy update! Im 33 weeks today and feeling really good today! this week has been a good week pregnancy wise, my only problems being is pelvic pain when walking :( on the whole tho feeling really well. 





How pregnant are you? I am currently 33 weeks pregnant today :) 


How many days until due date: I have 48 days til my due date, getting closer yay! :) 


Weight: I have not weighed myself so I currently don't know... Oops. 


Pregnancy symptoms: I haven't had many this week to be honest, just some back ache and pelvic pain and the constant trips to the loo!


Stretch Marks: I do have increasing stretch marks tho I cant see them as they underneath my bump! I have to rely on my partner to let me know!


Cravings: I am still craving burgers! saucy burgers! I have also had a growing craving for chocolate! 

Movement: My little princess has been moving a lot this week, she is having a little wriggle as I am writing this post!

Gender: My bubba is still a baby girl :) 

Sleep: Sleep started off well this week but the last couple nights I have been very uncomfortable :) 

Worst moment this week: I would say yesterday when I got back from school run was the hardest moment, as I was aching so much. 

Best moment this week: I would say my best moment this week was receiving all the personalised items for our new arrival and her coming home outfit!

Nesting: I have shown a couple more signs of nesting, tidying my bedroom very frequently , even when only a couple things are out. 

Labour signs: No labour signs this week, touch wood. Just a few achy pains in my bump. 

Belly button in or out? My belly button is currently in :) 

Wedding rings on or off? My engagement ring is still on :) 

Happy or moody most of the time: My moods have been up and down this week! Tho today I am very happy and hyper!

Looking forward to: Im looking forward the next month which is the last full month of being pregnant 


I would love to share with you all the new baby on board belly bar (maternity one) I have purchased this week off of Ebay I love it!!




Hope You all enjoyed the read!! Look forward to my next update! :) 

Lots Of Love 

Beth... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment