Sunday 26 October 2014

Happy 21st Birthday Beth


Today it is Beth's 21st birthday. Beth has been in Essex since yesterday and is spending the weekend at her parents home with Tommy and Ava. While Myself and my Mother will be joining them very soon. Today is the day my family get to meet the rest of Beth's family who we haven't met yet so it is an exciting day for all of us. I truly hope Beth has an amazing day and gets lots and lots of beautiful gifts. 


Dear Beth, 

"Sister in law by chance, friends by choice". This quote is very true. I'm very lucky to have you not only as my sister in law (to be) but also as a very lovely friend. You listen when I have my random rants, you care when I'm ill, you always make us laugh with your funny random words and I'm proud at you for being a amazing mother to Ava and soon to be to Bella. Thank you for giving me two beautiful Nieces ( I know Bella will be beautiful lol ), and for making my Brother the most happiest man alive. You two generally are made for each other and I will always be here to support, care and love you all. Happy 21st Birthday to my amazing Friend. 

Love from your Sister in law, friend, personal organizer, beauty therapist and now my blogging partner.  

Can we all wish Beth a very happy birthday today and happy birthday to anyone who shares this day. Hope you all have had a super weekend.


Love Katie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment