Friday 31 October 2014

Personalised Baby Bits

Personalised Baby Bits 

I have to admit I am one of those  parents who love an item with my child's name on especially when they are babies. Ava had a blanket and hat with her name on ready when she was born, and obviously I have done the same with Bella, it was a must! 

I had been searching for places  to  buy these bits and to be honest couldn't find many and the ones I did could be quite expensive, the place where I had got Ava's from was no longer there which was gutting. With this being the case I had set about trying the find these items online. With me having a very clear image of what I wanted (specific colour pink) It took me while. However I found along the way that my perception of what I wanted changed as I saw all the different styles that were available. I believe as mum that's common! I have of course found the perfect blanket and hat for Bella, now sitting in my hospital bag awaiting her arrival. 



Bella's personalised hat

Bella's personalised blanket 

I  think personalise bits (of course not too much) is good. I think this because its the first thing that is proper theirs and will always be theirs no matter how old they get you will always know that this item is theirs and will never be anyone else's I mean how can  it? It has their name on it. These items also make good keepsakes as they get older. Its the perfect item to pull out on their 18th birthday!

Some people to go a bit over the top on personalise items meaning the get every bit of clothing with their names on it. I think like most things less is more. The less items you have personalised the more special the items that you have personalised will be. A hat and Blanket maybe the odd pjs and ornaments of course are tasteful. But don't go over board and order every item of clothing bed sheets ect with their name all over it! you want to keep the sentimental feeling. 

A personal favorite of mine is the personalised car sign! We had one for Ava but it lost its stick so we are going to order one each for the girls! I think these are a great idea, you can even get one with their favorite character and their name on! I cant wait to get our new ones!




Lots Of Love 
Beth...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment