Monday 22 June 2015

Auntie Buys : Daddy's Little Helper

I thought I would start this little series called "Auntie Buys". As a Auntie of two beautiful girls I love nothing more than buying them stuff and treating them. They are not spoiled and Ava always says thank you and is so appreciated whenever she gets gifts. As I don't live near them, I do buy stuff if I go out and see something I know they will like so when I go to Essex it may seem like I have brought them loads but stuff does build up over time. Beth & Tommy are always thankful and I will mostly ask Beth before purchasing whether the girls need/want or would like so the stuff I get is never wasted and I always try to buy stuff that they actually need and I like to help Tommy and Beth out so I do ask every month if there is anything that they are going to buy so that I can either get it for them or put money towards. I do have abit of a problem with buying Converses and Cath Kidston for myself and the girls but that another post!


So the first item of this little series is a "Hi Vis Kids Helper Vest"  which I brought HERE for £3.79. This was a little jokey gift which I knew Ava would love because Tommy is a Plumber and Ava loves helping him around the house at weekends. 



I do love buying little things like this that to us adults don't think are much special but kids love. Ava put this on straight away and loves it. So here is my first "Auntie Buys" post and I shall be doing much more of these because I'm slightly obsessed haha. I cannot wait for Bella to walk so I can buy her Converses haha!!! 

Love Katie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment