Monday 22 June 2015

Happy Father's Day!!!

I would like to say a huge happy Father's Day to all dads out there I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day and get spoilt rotten! I would also like to say happy Father's Day to those dads that have been lost.

Happy Fathers Day Tommy 


Happy Father's Day Tom! You are so so brilliant. Your the best daddy I could ask for the girls to have and that the girls themselves can ask for. You work so hard for them making sure they never go without giving them all they want and need. You are the rock in this family and we are all so very lucky and grateful to have you. The girls love you millions Tommy forever and always. Xxxx


Happy Father's Day dad!!


Excuse the old photo! Happy Father's Day dad! You have been there for me through everything, been the glue to holding everything together. You were there for me when I needed you most and still are today helping me and my family in every way you can. You've helped make me the woman I have become and am becoming. Thank you dad. I love you xxxx

These men are two of the best men around and both deserve the best out of not only today but the rest of their lives. 

Lots Of Love 
Beth ...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment