Saturday 24 January 2015

Primark sizes!

So today we had a lovely day. Katie and Shelly both came to Essex from Windsor to spend the day with us:). It's was a great day and both Ava and Bella loved seeing nanny and auntie Katie. 

Both my mum and Shelly bought Ava some clothes from primark. She recieved two lovely cardigans, both sized 3-4 years. When I saw them one of them seemed considerably smaller than the other so I measured them against each other and found one of them was smaller... 


YES believe it or not these are BOTH supposed to be the same size. How ridiculous. I hear many people say on primark does come up smaller ect. But seriously you don't think how much! This does indeed confirm the fact primark has no size gide. Infact I believe they slap any size on anything. If you didn't know you would think that ones a 3-4 and the other is 4-5 or it was a 2-3 and 3-4. When buying your clothes my advice would be to try on the item as you could be buying a size or two bigger or smaller than you actually are! 

Another thing that I have found increasingly annoying about the shop is the lack of newborn baby clothe range they have. They only have a few outfits to fit a newborn! Rather annoying as you need a lot of clothes for a newborn and a lot of people would thrive on buying a basket full of clothes for a new baby I know I would!  I've also found that there are inconsistency with the clothes you can get in stores some stores do different clothes to others as my mother in law bought Bella some lovely outfits that I have not seen in any primark stores here where I live.  

I've never had any problem with primark and I will still shop there. But as I've got older and had children I have come to realise now a lot of their floors unfortunately. I don't want to or like to highlight their faults but I have to be honest about my findings since shopping there recently. I would give a little advice to primark also.. If you are going to up your prices don't let the standard or quality slip... 

LotsOfLove 
Beth...xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment