Tuesday 13 January 2015

Mummy 1 Month Update

As you all know I had a baby girl 1 month ago and here is my update :) 





I have been feeling so well after having Bella. I was in a bit of pain in the first week after with my uterus going back ect, and my boobs were a bit tender with a bit of breast feeding and my milk coming through. Mentally as you know I had the baby blues but all including the physical things have gone and I am feeling my normal self:) the only thing that of course has not gone are my stretch marks...




I have not yet used any cream for them because to be honest I don't have much time to think about it. I should make time for myself so I will do and let you know what products work for my stretch marks.


I've found settling into family life with a bigger family very enjoyable. On weekdays while Toms at work I have made a habit of getting up and after giving bella her first morning bottle getting me and the girls dressed then giving Ava her breakfast and Bella a bottle. This is after sterilising her bottles and getting her milk ready for the day. Of a weekend Tommy obviously helps and we do it as a team. I love seeing my little family all together I'm so proud. 




I've found getting used to having two children very easy and enjoyable. Dont get me wrong it is very tiring at times but I wouldn't change it for the world. Everything I do as a mother is totally worth it. I look at my girls every day and I feel the love for them pouring out. They are my world and always will be. 




All in all everything right now in my life is looking up. My family has extended and Bella has made life go from great too amazing. 
I couldn't be happier :) 


LotsOfLove
Beth...xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment