Monday 27 June 2016

Review: Organic Surge Cleansing Lotion



Organic Surge Gentle Cleansing Lotion



Lets be honest there are many beauty things us girls use more than we have hot dinners. With a lot of beauty things on the market we like to try and test as many as we can to see what works best for us, god forbid we leave anything on the market untouched. Getting the better make up is so important as you don't want make up that is going to irritate your skin but what is more important than that? The cleanser you use to take your make up off with.

I have tried a fair few cleansers, some have been on offer, some have be bought for me or given to me so I have got around a bit in the cleanser world. I've tried some pretty up there brands and some own brands and they have all just been a cleanser, none better than the others and nothing worth reviewing or writing about on here either. It was a few weeks ago now Katie was on her usual trip to TK Maxx when as she does she bought a random  buy, god I love her and her random buys. This random buy happened to be a cleanser. She brought this cleanser round to mind for me to try too, I used it with no great hope I tell you that. I was ready to throw it on the scrap heap of pretty standard cleansers.








So here I am with another cleanser in front of me and I thought what have I got to loose. Nothing, I put it on I rubbed everywhere including my eyes!(though advised not too have direct contact with eyes but I have eye make up and lots of it obvs my eyes are shut so its not direct contact.) I got ready for the 20 second sting you usually get, I was waiting and waiting and waiting and I waited some more but nothing, it didn't come. Well at this point I think that's awesome it can go on my eyes no problem, but I thought can it be working, I used to think with that little sting I know its working. So as I'm washing the cleanser off I'm thinking it has probably not done an awful lot. WRONG. I look in the mirror and no make up left. Not only that my skin felt soft and moisturised, it didn't feel  pulled apart , if that even  makes sense. It didn't feel like I had used a product. This cleanser had been kind to my skin. I didn't need a second cleanse but personally I just feel like I have too. Its nothing to do with the product its just my personal preference. Katie left it here by accident too so now I've got to use it everyday and Katie has bought herself  new one. I have never been a fan of the natural stuff before never thought it would work but boy have I just been proved wrong BIG STYLE! I have deffo found the cleanser for me.

I would recommend to anyone to use this cleanser whether your a regular cleanser user or a cleanser virgin. It retails at abut £7.50 on the organic surge website, prices  may vary elsewhere. I would say for deffo its worth the money. That's pretty good for a good cleanser! You get what you pay for, your face is not left like you have just had a chemical peel, its left moisturised and soft. This product does not lie to you it does as it says, its gentle and it is cleansing at the same time. As far as cleansers go this is the best your going to get. TRUST Me. Thank you Katie!


Thanks for reading :)

Until Next Time

LotsOfLove
Beth...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment