Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter!

IHi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Easter and are up to you eyes in chocolate and eggs galore! Just like we are :)...




So yesterday I had the last minute idea to do Ava an Easter egg hunt, but being so late could not find any little Easter egg hunt eggs. I had to have a brainwave as I wanted Ava to have a fun Easter and with many children she knew doing them I didn't want her to feel left out when all the other children were talking about it. Not being able to find what I needed I had to pull everything together that me and Tom her auntie and grandparents had bought her and hide those around the house. This I did telling her that the Easter bunny had cheekily hid all her Easter eggs! Ava had such a great time finding all her chocolaty treats and those that weren't! Bella being only 3 months we got her teethers and an outfit, she could obviously not join in the hunt so Ava hunted for hers. I would now always do her Easter egg hunts with the normal different Easter things they get as it keeps the hunt different they ain't finding the same things over and over. The look on Avas face when she found things was heart melting along with her very greatful thank you's after she found each item. 



After the egg hunt we had a lovely Easter breakfast consisting of hot cross buns with butter and jam coffee and tea, all prepared by my mother.. It was a very yummy breakfast ...




Safe to say Avas had a proper Easter Day, after polishing off one of her eggs she moved on to Easter Bonnett making with nanny! Ava loved it, she also enjoyed  posing for pictures afterwards! 




Late afternoon me and Bella took too selfie taking ....



And so we did in the evening after her big sister was tucked up in bed after a busy chocolate eating Easter Day... 




I think the moral of this post is that you don't need to go out doing anything special to celebrate Easter you don't have to spend loads of money especially if you can't afford it with family around you and the right attitude you can have a relaxing happy fun filled day all from the comfort of your own home. 

LotsOfLove 
Beth...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment