Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blogmas Day Two



2nd day of December.. 

Yesterday my Mother put up the Christmas tree which is a crap skinny white tree so its safe to say she get 0 out of 10 for effort!! Because Im not feeling Christmas this year, I don't care about the tree!! If Ava was living here I would of went all out and got a real tree, hundreds of lights and decorations because kids make Christmas million times better. 


This is my Advent Calender this year haha. Last year in September I gave up Fizzy drinks, Crisps and chocolate so I had a Yankee Candle advent calender which was amazing but I didn't get much use out of the tea lights you get in there and mostly my Mother used them so this year I knew I wasn't going to get this years version but I left it too late to buy the Benefit make up one or the body shop one Damn!!! So I got this in the poundshop which came with a few chalk and its actually quite cute and is a nice decoration to my room. Im still trying to find a small Christmas tree for my room but they are sold out everywhere GRRR. 



And here are my dogs advent calenders hahaha!! I get them these every year and now after they go for their morning wee and water after they both wait in the lounge for me to open these haha!!! Im now on the hunt for some doggy xmas clothing because that is what Christmas and cute dogs are about!!!! DRESSING UP!!!! lol 


Not much has happened today. Last night I wrapped a few of Ava's Christmas pressies up and I thought I would have a quick hour cat nap because I was feeling pain from back but it ended up to be an 5 hours sleep!! Today, I've woken up in pain so nothing much has happened. Bethany had a scan today to check if Bella is okay and Bella was fine :) She now weighs 6lbs 15oz so now it is just a waiting game. I'm off to Beth's this weekend in Essex as it is Ava's 3rd birthday so Im hoping Bella makes a early appearance then haha!!! I spoken to Beth last night and she said she will be taking over Blogmas some days which will be good as I find Beth is the most creative person with her words and I'm more of the technical side of the blog lol. Also some blogmas will be done via our iphones and some by my laptop.You will tell by the content tbh but we will try our best to make sure each post are least interesting to read!! 


Love Katie 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment