Saturday 13 December 2014

Blogmas Day Twelve/Thirteen


Yesterday the 12th December was a boring day. Due to a migraine which last most of the day meant I didn't even go on the laptop or do much. For me my migraines make me sleep and sick so being in bed making sure I drank lots of water helped alot. 

Today the 13th of December, I got up early and went into town as I had to take some things back to primark and had to go to the bank. Nothing exciting!! I finally got all my Christmas cards which weirdly was all half price in Card factory which is cheap anyways but it only came to a few pound for all of my family card which is amazing. I had a dress and pj bottoms from Primark that didn't fit and I wanted to get another size but they didn't even have any left :( so instead I got two dresses and slippers in exchanged. Why isit whenever you have money or have to get something in exchanged you can't bloody find anything!!! The two dresses were reduced one was £5 and other was £3 and I am a massive dress wearing with tights in the winter. I live in them. And slippers... they are tartan and I am kind of obsessed with tartan. Didn't get anything else as Im really skint due to lots of pressie buying! I had an McDonald breakfast (Naughty ) and also for the past days I have give up milk and having black coffee instead of white coffee and tea so far so good. Milk never has agreed with me but I finally have given it up completely. I will have an Latte occasionally because they are my fave but only once a month I think.  

Tonight Im going to an Ice Skating show as my Cousins girlfriend is in it so can't wait to see it. A little fact, my cousin is an professional ice hockey player and myself, brother and 2 other cousins use to go Ice skating lessons every Tuesday for years so I love ice skating. I haven't been myself in years so no idea how I would do on the ice now haha. I've been to see Dancing on Ice being which I loved so can't wait for tonight. Im going with the females from the family which will be nice. I'm currently sitting in bed on my laptop watching Chelsea FC with wet hair and got to be ready by 5 pm ish so I should be getting ready haha!! 


What are all of your plans for this weekend? Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Just an update on Beth/Bella... Bella was due yesterday (12th December) but no sign on her yet. She is deffo laid back like her daddy haha. Will obviously keep the blog updated when Bella decides to enter the world:) I can't wait!!


Love Katie 
xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment