Thursday 11 December 2014

Blogmas Day Five - Eleven


So sorry that Blogmas has been put on hold since day four. It has been a very hectic few days... 


DAY FIVE - 
Morning and afternoon was an relaxing day, had a bath and packed my bags for Essex for the weekend. At 4 pm My Brother picked me up from home as he still works around here but lives in Essex. It was lovely seeing my Brother and have a fun journey to Essex by having car sing off with Christmas songs haha. Luckily we didn't hit any traffic. Seeing my Niece was the best thing ever, she ran over and give me the biggest hug ever. Once she went to bed we had maccys and got the front room ready as it was Ava's 3rd birthday the next day.

DAY SIX - 
Ava's 3rd Birthday. This was the best day in December by far. Seeing Ava's face as she opened her pressies was amazing. Myself and Most of Beth's family went for a Mexican meal in the afternoon then we went Bowling which was sooo much fun. Ava had the best day ever. 

DAY SEVEN - 
Had an chilled morning and in the afternoon we all sat down to watch West Ham on tv as Beth and her family are massive WHU fans. In the Evening we all went to Barking to visit Beth's cousin who has just had a beautiful baby boy Called Lenny. He is only 5lbs 2oz soo tiny. That was a good chilled evening then we went home and eat pizza and had a laugh. 

DAY EIGHT -
Today was the day I was meant to go back home but my Brother didn't have any work so I stayed an extra day. We had an false alarm thinking Beth Waters broke. We spent the day watching Christmas Films with Tommy, Beth, Ava and Ronnie (Beth's Nephew) and then we all help putting their Christmas tree up. 

DAY NINE -
This is the day I traveled back home :(  I honestly had the best few days ever. Seeing my Niece made me the happiest person ever. Im so glad I got to be with her during her Birthday. Sad times going home :( 

DAY TEN - 
With ignoring my bad back all weekend, I really was in pain so much today. In the morning myself, Mother and Nan went into Reading shopping Center for abit of shopping and lunch. Got a few Christmas pressies. Also got a call from the hospital telling me my operation on 24th December has been cancelled GRRRR. Re booked for 7th January which doesn't make any difference but got all prepared for the op on Xmas eve so was abit annoyed. 

DAY ELEVEN - 
Today is the first day in a few days where I feel back to reality. I have ran out of my usual painkillers and although I do have a back up painkiller its just not the same. I've finally put my laptop on to sort out my blog and pictures ect. I got fairy lights for my bed and a throw from Primark so my bedroom is finally looking and feeling more christmassy. 


I had the best few days and now feel abit down. I hate plans being ruined as it is one of my biggest pet hates. I should be getting on with wrapping up Christmas pressies but I have lost all motivation today. I shall do a blog post soon on the pictures from this weekend as there is quite alot. Hope all of your December is going amazing. 


Love Katie 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment