Monday 26 October 2015

Happy 22nd Birthday Bethany


image from pinterest
 
Today it is Bethany's 22nd Birthday so I would like to say Happy Birthday to my Sister In Law, Best Friend and Blogging Partner. You are the most kind, funny and loyal friend I have ever had and I am so grateful that my Brother met you. You are an wonderful Fiancé and wife to be to my Brother and the perfect Mother to my Nieces. We have made some amazing memories together in the time we have been in our each other lives and every time we are together we never fail to laugh. we have lived together, cried together, smiled together and I am so lucky that you are part of my family. Living with you with most of your pregnancy with Bella was an amazing experience. You chosen me to be there for you midwifes appointments, doctors and hospital appointments when Tommy couldn't get time off work and I feel so blessed that you trust, love and care about me that much to want me by your side during that time. It was awful when you moved back to Essex but that didn't affect our friendship and infact in just made us even more closer. You are always there on the other end of the phone when I need you and now you are living closer means we can make so much more perfect memories. You have literally made my Brother into the most amazing man and father and I am so happy he has chosen you to live the rest of his life with. I hope you have the best birthday :) eat lots of cake, put your feet up and enjoy your day. Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment